Tuesday, October 24, 2006

DOG!

This is yet another photo of my little dog, Tippy (aka Tipton, Tiptonite, Tiptard, Tip, Hurricane Tippy, and the ever popular Goddamn it - what are you eating now).

I figure since I don't have any cats to post on my blog, that I will post dog photos.

Tippy is our little girl. She's a beagle mix that we got from OK Beagle Rescue last December. We'd just lost Bug in early November and there was a Bug shaped hole in our family. Tippy has filled that quite well. She does somewhat resemble Bug in coloring, but she has a totally different personality. We still miss Bug, but Tippy has made that bearable.

She's actually really quiet for a beagle mix and doesn't bark unless she's playing or is startled by something outside. I'm not sure what I expected, but Bug was much more vocal. Tippy is just now getting to where she'll bark and howl along with my husband, Crash and I. Crash loves his nightly howl (even though he can't howl very well, heh).

Yep, we have dogs instead of kids. Wouldn't trade them for the world. Posted by Picasa


No comments: