Thursday, December 18, 2008

Your Amazon.com order has shipped

Woohoo!

My copy of Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog DVD has shipped!

I got the CD yesterday and I'm listening to it now. Not that I didn't have the soundtrack as a digital file (from iTunes), or already have the videos (again, iTunes), but I'm a big believer in supporting things I like with actual money. I'll buy it on Blu-Ray if it ever comes out on that format.

It's a problem sometimes. Amazon recently had the full Buffy the Vampire Slayer series on special for about half off. While I have boxed sets of most of the seasons (and two of season 6), I bought two of them - one for me and the other for my sister. I did the same thing with the full set of Angel last week. This is something I can justify as I really, really hate the packaging for both series. They didn't have the slim packaging when I was buying sets, so I have the horrific fold out packaging - you know, the ones where to get do disc 4 you have to flip out the whole thing, which makes discs 1-3 and probably 6 fall out on the floor.

My husband (who usually doesn't understand my purchasing habits) was in full agreement with both purchases. He did question my second set of Firefly, but I can't find the first and it's just so tiny on my iPhone!

So, right, I will be watching Dr. Horrible this weekend.


No comments: